I used this sentence as a focus for a recent presentation. I used this rainbow cake as a key analogy in my presentation.
I loved creating the presentation, traveling to give the presentation and blessing them with little details.
In this case I decided it would be fun to make tiny cake magnets to give as awards at the completion of my presentation. All the family pitched in to help me make my mini magnet cakes.
He dropped me at the airport Sunday and The Man headed to chaperone cotillion class with our two beautifully dressed daughters. I would travel for work and he would teach young men to properly knot a tie. My exit left a lot of details. The remaining four Negveskys oversaw meals, completed school, made it to dance and piano lessons and completed daily chores. They did it well so I could go.
I got home and the house looked great, so great that it showed no sign of a baking bonanza to produce a full size 6 layer version of my rainbow cake magnets. They just whipped it up as a special way to welcome me home. Just a little detail.
Gratefully Eating Cake and Counting:
- For a Family that does neat things to say how much they love me
- Meeting Him on the airplane and feeling so blessed because of it.
- That the Fantastic Four is safe and has electricity today
- A Mom that still loves digging in to insane craft projects with me.
- That I held my own in spades.
- Sweet little dimpled face chatting away as I put on my make up.